Next chapters?

Quick note:

Someone asked me yesterday if I was depressed and more specifically if I had cried lately...this was not long after I told them I had put down one of my dogs a few weeks ago.

I think they were genuinely concerned. I don't discount their interest, but for the record:
If I am ever able to put down one of my dogs without getting depressed (and yes-crying) I sincerely want to be put down myself.

Truth be told-I know I having a good day when I have Johnny Nash in my head, and it's been a while since he's made a cameo; maybe this will help:

Otherwise-

We looked into adding another addition to the family yesterday. There are those who will be shocked to learn that we inquired into a couple of brits who are rescues.

These are not brits from the recent raid/rescue in LA where 103 brits were removed from a kennel.

I don't know when those dogs will start making it through the system, but the ones we were looking at were owner surrenders. They both are young males who are reported to be 'birdy'.  I have always been reticent to get a full grown dog. I really enjoy the 'puppy' phase. But right now, although I have no personal experience to speak from, I thinking it's maybe overrated.





Comments